Front Door Painting and Exterior Door Staining in the Clemson, SC area
The threshold to your house sets the tone for your home and welcomes visitors. First impressions about your home start with your front door. At Leonard Shepherd Painting in Clemson we know door painting and door staining are not like painting a wall. The process for painting and staining your front door or important exterior doors requires attention to the smallest detail, special tools and expertise.
A front door often endures direct sunlight and pounding rain. Because it is one of the most used doors in your house it can also have the most nicks and scratches. It does not take long for your front door to look old or dingy.
Roll Back The Years
- We prep your door before the painting ever begins with extensive cleaning and sanding.
- Leonard Shepherd Painting helps you select the correct paint and primer to ensure your front door looks fresh and bright for years to come.
- When staining your doors, Leonard Shepherd Painting understands consistency, application speed and drying time are the factors making stained wood beautiful.
- Finally, Leonard Shepherd Painting always meticulously cleans up our work space.
- You are free to enjoy your home without the hassle of DIY painting projects
what our customers say
Leonard, his crew, and his assistant, Leigh, made everything as easy a process as possible. My home has been transformed by their excellent work. Leonard was upfront, reasonable, and went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. I am so thankful for the work he's done for our family, and would highly recommend him to all family and friends!